How to Use Fiverr to Make an Extra $500 a Month
Fiverr is the freelancing marketplace that allows you to sell your skills in anything from graphic design and writing to social media marketing, coding and more, all for just five dollars – hence the name! It might seem too good to be true, but the site works and can be a great way to make an extra $500 a month or more if you know how to use it right. If you’re interested in getting started with Fiverr, here are some tips to help you make the most of your time on the site.
Introduction to earning income on fiverr
Fiverr is an online service that lets you offer your skills and services in exchange for 5 dollars. People use Fiverr all the time for things like logo design, video editing, and music composing. You can easily make an extra $500 a month on fiverr by offering simple services like writing short articles or creating logos. It doesn’t take much time, and it’s easy money! For example, if you offer to write 100 articles at five dollars per piece, then that would be 500 bucks! All you need is a computer with internet access. So what are you waiting for? Start making money today with fiverr! Create an account, select your services and add them to your profile page. Once someone has requested one of these services, they will contact you through the site so that you can communicate directly with them about their needs. Then provide quality work within the allotted timeframe (typically 24 hours), get paid up front via PayPal or Squarecash (yes!). And enjoy spending those earned funds on anything from food to clothes to entertainment – whatever makes YOU happy!
Step 1: Choose What You Are Willing To Offer On Fiverr
Deciding what you want to offer on fiverr is the first step in how to earn from fiverr. There are many different options available for you, so take some time and think about what your skills and talents are. You can offer anything from design help, social media management, voiceovers, or even coaching. Once you’ve decided what type of service you’re going to offer on fiverr, it’s time to get ready.
1) Start by creating a professional profile that tells people what services you offer, your experience level and any other information they might find helpful when deciding whether or not they should hire you.
2) Next, decide how much you want to charge for each service. It’s important to consider how much time goes into each task as well as how long it will take someone else to do it themselves.
Step 2: Decide What Services You Will Offer On Fiverr
Fiverr is a website that offers freelancers the opportunity to make money by providing services in
exchange for five dollars. The site provides the following categories:
-Video or animation (e.g. animated logos)
-Graphic design (e.g. branding, logo, banner ads)
-Music or audio (e.g. voiceover for videos)
-Programming and development (e.g web design, software development)
-Marketing and sales (e.g social media marketing, email marketing)
For this post I am going to focus on graphic design and programming as these are my specialties!
Step 3: Create Your First Gig On Fiverr
Fiverr is one of the most well-known online marketplaces for freelancers, and with good reason. The site is full of talented individuals who are ready and willing to help you create anything from video production, graphic design, marketing services or any number of other jobs.
The best part about fiverr? You can get started for just five bucks! Once you’ve created your first gig on fiverr, it’s time to get down to business.
Here are five simple tips that will help you make money on fiverr:
1) Be sure to set your rates at the right price point – both too high and too low can have a negative impact on how much you earn.
2) Try offering free samples of your work before charging for them.
3) Offer discounts when people buy more than one service from you.
4) Allow people to order more than one task from you in a single project.
5) Give quality service to each client so they’ll want to come back and hire you again in the future!
Step 4: Pricing, Review and Listing On Fiverr
When you open up the website, you’ll be asked for your username, and if you already have one, enter it. Next, you’ll be asked what type of service you offer. Choose from the two options: Video & Animation or Design.
Once your chosen option has been selected, click on Get Started Now. You can then create your gig by filling in the blanks with information such as how much it will cost and how long it will take for completion. The more money you want to make, the higher the price should be.
When listing your services on Fiverr, think about how many people are available to complete this task for a low price. If there are many freelancers who do it for just five dollars per hour, then raising your prices may not get more clients.
Step 5: Marketing For New Gigs And Other Sales Through SEO, Social Media and Email Marketing
- Create Linkable Assets
- Build Audience Engagement
- Optimize Your Website and Content for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Build Authority with Social Media
- Sell Your Stuff Through Email Marketing It’s free to use your own email list, or you can purchase one from somebody else. It’s a great way to make some extra money in addition to what you’re already making through Fiverr gigs!
Step 6: Cashing Out With Payoneer
To cash out from your Fiverr account, you’ll need to do the following:
1) Log in and go to your dashboard.
2) Select the Account tab on the top of your screen.
3) Click on Withdraw Funds under My Account.
4) Fill in the withdrawal form with your Payoneer card number and other information.
5) Enter the amount you want to withdraw and confirm withdrawal.
6) Your funds will be transferred from Fiverr after two business days (Monday-Friday).
7) In order for us to process this withdrawal, please make sure that your Payoneer account has enough funds available in it.
Leave a Reply